The World's most popular online equation editor creates formatted mathematical equations from LaTeX markup. The Editor API allows customisation and the seamless integration of the editor within websites pages to create equations in a range of graphical formats for use across the web and mobile platforms. See Editor Documentation for more details.
- Auto Complete - Suggestions and auto-complete for all supported LaTeX markup commands.
- Syntax Highlighting - Colouring of similar terms and underlining of matching elements.
- Customisable - Change the arrangement, order, and content of panels to suite the need. Read more.
- API - Seamless integration of the equation editor within website.
- Plugins - Compatible with major WYSIWYG Editor. See CKEditor example.
- fxRender - Fully integrated with fxRender plugin for Microsoft Excel.
See the Documentation and API for more information on configuring the editor.fxRender CKEditor Tiny MCE