fxRender v4 beta
Designed for Microsoft Excel®
Major update to be released soon. Use of the current fxRender is no longer recommended.
fxRender™ is the leading way to visualise formulas within Microsoft Excel.
- Document and Audit Excel calculations with beautiful equations that present your calculations in a clear and concise format.
- Find Errors with a structured view of the variables and values used in formulae.
- Publish equations to other applications and websites.
- Convert Excel formulas to mathematical equations for use in your reports.
fxRender is used across many professional diciplens, for example:
- in education - students use fxRender to document the project work.
- in engineering - companies like Amec and Safran use fxRender to document calculations and populate online technical reports.
- in finance - banks and insurance syndicates (within Lloyds of London) use fxRender to document and audit Excel sheets.