What follows is the Codecogs Equation Editor usage policy:
- Equations generated by CodeCogs can be used for any purpose, anywhere, for free.
- If you provide a Link Back to CodeCogs, you can generation up to 3,000 equations a day for free.
- The Equation Editor Plugins (i.e. CK Editor) and Editor API can all be used for free.
- For all other uses, a licence is required.
To avoid any disruption to your service, please follow these guidelines:
- Notify us if you plan to routinely use our service. We'll keep you informed of any changes that might affect you.
- Notify us in advance if you need to make more than 20,000 calls in any one day.
- Notify us if you experience any interruptions or irregularities in the service. We can not watch how the system works from all corners of the world, so your experience in the field is important to us. Generally speaking, without user feedback, we assume everything is operating correctly.
If you are making large demand on the CodeCogs servers, then you are required to contribute to running costs. Costs vary according to circumstances. Although non-profit websites will most likely get a special rate, the general guide for most users is as follows:
|Daily Rendered Equations
(Average over 7 days)
|Yearly Usage Fee|
|> 100,000||Contact Sales|
Like everyone, CodeCogs benefits from a links from your site back to us, called a 'Link Back', and we'd appreciate a mention when-ever and where-ever you can. Therefore,
- Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues, perhaps on facebook, twitter etc.
- Please promote this service on your website using either of these images (and obtain free generation of 3,000 equations a day for non-commercial use):